Sunday, February 8, 2009


It's Sunday and football season is over. The weather is good so I am going outside and get my stuff in order. Big G. is coming by to help me take care of a big problem. You know, I am not one of those guys that have a lot of friends. I have to say that even though some of the ones I do have are mentally disturbed they are loyal and dependable and since my family isn't here I couldn't make it in the city without them. I want to give a shout out to the irreplaceable Mr. Williams, Mr. Johnson, Big G., Mr. Hubert, my big cousin Mr. Baker, and Black Chris. I also want to say whats up to my real brothers in Memphis Mr. Walter Wade Harris and Jerald Jamal Harris, and my brothers in spirit Mr. Brister in Mississippi and Mr. Anderson chillin in Atlanta.

Gentlemen, I feel that victory is in our clutches.....Just keep grinding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Much Love Cliff, Proud 2 say, ur my brother....


Love always,

Mr. Walter Wade Harris