Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Watching the Streetcar Pass By

I'm staring out the window at work this morning. Business is really slow. I don't know what drives me crazy more, the lack of money or the lack of action. At least I have time to get things off of my chest like.............


  • What the hell is Amato thinking letting school workers do anything for him personally at all. Did anybody tell him what city he was working in. Next time, board up your own damn windows and save yourself some trouble.
  • What in the hell do we need a debate from candidates for sheriff for. What are they going to talk about. The job isn't that complicated. The brothers come in, you lock them up.
  • I should be taken out and whipped for forgetting to call my grandmother Sunday and wish her happy birthday. There are no excuses.
  • Happy Birthday Geraldine Louvier!
  • I think I am becoming addicted to coffee. There was a time when I cringed just to drink one cup. I am now up to 8 cups a day. I wonder if that's why my hands are always shaking. This can't be good.
  • I think that physcially I have been feeling as good as I have felt in a long time. I feel like I'm about 21 years old the last few weeks. I think it was working out with Jerald in the park. I need to keep it up.
  • Note to Shell: Mashburn's done, no salary cap space....we are looking at the lowest attendance in the league unless the high school kid goes off.
  • Note to Shell Part 2: I'm not saying that our team is going to the playoffs yet, but I have a feeling this is the year that AB makes the pro bowl either way. He had finally hit his stride as a player. Now if we could just score some touchdowns.
  • Note to Shell Part 3: Can we get a blow out for once. Lets just have one game where we get to sit back and laugh a little in the fourth quarter.

The last thing on my mind for right now is this. Why does wrestling need to have stories about women losing babies and stuff on tv. Lets get back to the good old days where two guys hated oen another because of the title and let them battle it out for a few months. Nothing is entertaining about a miscarriage and if you have ever been through losing a child of any kind you damn sure wouldn't find this amusing. It's times like this I wish the WCW was still running so I could change the damn channel.

I'm Out for now................PEACE!


No comments: