Monday, December 5, 2005

Boredom

A friend of mine calls me everyday from Atlanta and asks me the same question. "What are you doing today?" My response is always the same, "nothing". What do you do when nothing is happening? How do you write a blog when you don't go to work, don't go out at night and basically just sit at home ALL DAY LONG! The only good thing to come out of all this home time is spending time with the family and realizing that there is actually a black Teletubie. Other than that, I am about to go crazy. I'm pretty sure there are some cool things to do around here. I just need to get out and find them. I need to find something to energize my brain. If not, I'm afraid this blog will turn into day after day of Katrina post and I am tired of letting this thing control all of my mind. I think I am going to just get up and drive into the hood to see what's going on. Random hood trips always lend themselves to interesting observations.

No comments: