Monday, February 7, 2005

Well, it's the Monday before Mardi Gras and there is nothing worse than being at work today. You get to party onTuesday and everybody is in church on Wednesday. I don't think I will be doing too much tomorrow. I will go check out some Mardi Gras indians and then I am coming back home. No need to be out in that nasty weather all day. Here are some helpful Mardi Gras tips.

You can't lose your kids at a parade. There is no excuse for that. I am almost sure that soembody brought this little girl home for the night and then brought her back the next morning so she could be found. The news is calling it a kidnapping. I think it's more of a person trying to do the right thing in the wrong way and got scared.

I would like to ask all the tourist in town to please not pee on anybody's lawn or in alleys next to their house. I know the city should put port o lets on Bourbon but that's no reason to make those people have to smell all that urine for the next three months.

Zulu, save some of that good stuff on the float for when you get back to the hood downtown. There's always too many of you sitting on the float drinking because you gave all your stuff away on St. Charles St.

Young brothers, leave your damn pit bulls at home in the yard. Too many old people and babies out there that can run away from one of those crazy bastards. My first act as mayor is going to be making it legal to shoot any dog bigger than a puppy on the parade route. This goes for Super Sunday and second lines as well. Also leave home the snakes, lizards and any other pets. I saw a dude with a chicken walking down the street Saturday.


No comments: