Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I just watched a District Attorney debate that had real complicated questions and just enough time for the candidates to never finish with a complete answer. It felt like watching the bonus round of 25,000 Pyramid. I was just thinking that with all the cries over violent crime, the city should have bought a few hours on every local channel so everyone could have taken their time. I wouldn’t have mind watching Criminal Minds at midnight to let these guys have a open discussion about the DA’s office and this crime problem.

Since crime is the issue and murder is the most serious part of that, I would like to dedicate this video to end of young brothers murdering each other. A special shout out goes to my friend Renaldo (1974-1993). He was a good and loyal friend with some messed up circumstances. I miss your crazy ass and I still tell people the laser beam joke.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would have been a better format if they just had two questions and provided time for long answers: 1) What are your plans to help solve the crime problem in New Orleans? 2) Why are you better qualified than your opponent?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

did u have any say so if u wanted your spot to be GREEN space?

Another Conflict Theorist said...

Peace Cliff,

All BS aside, man. I believe that your passion for your community and love for your people will eventually push you into local politics. I've been reading your stuff for a while now (back when you changed your template every other day and before you had regular readers) and I firmly believe that you're going to take the plunge. Just make sure to announce your candidacy here first - and don't forget the little people.

Clifton said...

I didn't change my template everyday....maybe every week.