Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Enough Talking.......I Just Want to Vote

I take this blog very seriously. I think I am a blog addict. I try to keep it fresh and thought provoking. In six days we have a presidential election as well as other local contests. That’s all people want to talk and read about until then. Personally, I am bored. I’m just ready to vote and move on to the next chapter. No one has anything new and fresh to say about this election. Even the candidates are out of talking points. Joe Biden is so bored he started talking about his own running mate causing the country to be attacked by terrorists. We need to end it now before he makes one of those comments about how articulate Obama is like he did before. I have about ten things I want to talk about but who’s going to pay attention to it before Tuesday? Nobody will. That’s why until the election is done and everybody gets back to normal, I am posting nothing but videos because next to my own blog, YouTube is my other addiction.

Did I ever mention to anyone that my dream job would be a radio DJ? It would have to be at one of those independent stations where I could play what I wanted. I couldn’t see playing Mariah Carey’s new song 20 times a day and pretending like someone actually called and requested it the last 15 times. This song is dedicated to Joe Biden, conservative radio hosts, everybody on MSNBC, and a few of my co-workers.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Did I ever mention to anyone that my dream job would be a radio DJ?"

I might be able to help you do that.

schroeder 915 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would welcome a break from politics. I say post one of the topics boiling in your mind!

Leigh C. said...

Ah, hell. I'm praying for Election Day to come and go, myself. Then I'll be serving up some rum-glazed pecan pound cake and serving up some serious booze when it's all over.

Bayou Belle said...

hang in there. we all want this pain to end. unfortunately, I don't think Nov 4th will be the end . . .