Thursday, July 24, 2008

There's Something In The Water


I love the taste of good old New Orleans dirty tap water. The Kentwood Water dude has no reason to come to my house. All the particles and chemicals adds the extra flavor. I don't think one of the normal ingrediants is thousands of gallons of fuel oil. The Mississippi River is crawling with black grease after two barges collided. The oil slick is 12 miles long. Who wants to take their boo out for a walk along the levee and look at that? Now I have to go buy some water and ice cubes because the ice maker on my fridge is connected to the same water as the kitchen sink. I don't want my evening cocktail ending up with me waking up in the middle of the night to cough up a mysterious green substance with a foul odor. Maybe if the water is really contaminated I could spray some on my neighbor's car by "mistake" and take the paint off.

No comments: