Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pissing Away 10 G's


My co worker and I were looking at some houses for sale in Carrollton. These houses are going dirt cheap and with a little investment could really make your quality of life better by reselling or renting. She was planning on applying for a loan but the amount of the sale price led to the discussion of all the needless things we have wasted money on. We started thinking about all the shopping and partying we have done and how much money that wasted. Knowing how I used to like hanging out all night and rolling with outlaw women, I decided to come up with an estimate of how much money I have spent on liquor alone. I took 365 days and divided it in half (I refused to admit that I had a drink more days than that). I multiplied that number by X (the average amount daily if that’s how many days I had a drink), then we multiplied that by ten years (a nice even number). After the final number hit the calculator, my friend looked at me and said “Cliff, you have literally pissed away over ten thousand dollars”. Now, if you add that number with all the fast food, all the clothes I don’t have anymore, all the taking care of some of those outlaw women (their earning potential isn’t that great) and throw in a few champagne rooms across the south……I could own two blocks of houses. That makes me want to get a drink just thinking about it. I should have listened when those old people told me to save my damn money. They knew what was going to happen. They probably had already pissed away ten thousand dollars and knew what was going to happen.


Why do all the funs times you had when you were younger end up pissing you off more as you get older?

2 comments:

Book said...

lol, yeah.. save ya dollars and stop buying all that Penny Candy ..lol

Anonymous said...

Funny...