Monday, December 11, 2006

Bless you Boys...especially Drew


There is too much negativity in this city to mention.....


There is nothing short of winning the lottery that could ease the stress on our lives down here in New Orleans.....


We just re-elected a man that is about to be indicted for goodness sakes....


With that being said.........


Saints -42 Cowboys -17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I would like to think Drew Brees for finally making me feel like my team has a legitimate shot to make the Superbowl and freeing me from the curse of Aaron Brooks. Since I was 4 years old I have been waiting for a team like this Can we just make Drew the national spokesman for our city and lock Nagin in his office? Dallas, there was a train coming through driven by Sean Payton and you got in the way. We can wrap up the division Sunday against the Redskins. I'm still mad at them ever since Dexter Manley spit on Jim Dombrowski in 1987 and the referee didn't see it(no I never forgot that..yes, I am a serious Saints fan). On Sunday I will feel revenge when we win the division at their expense.

No comments: