Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Heat and Gas


I normally don't make daily random entries but today I have to talk about the heat outside and this enormous gas price. Did the Earth move closer to the Sun and nobody told me? It has to be 100 degrees outside. It's days like this that make me glad I took the time to get enough education and have enough luck to get an office job. I wish my dad didn't have to be out there and I hope he found him some indoor jobs for the rest of the month because this is ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous................

I am going to keep saying this until the right person searches the net and comes across this page. If our troops are going to die to bring freedom to the Middle East the least we can do is take us a few million barrels of oil a day and bring the price of gas down. Anything over $ 1.50 a gallon for gas is too much. This makes no sense. Everybody already thinks we are there for oil anyway so lets go ahead and take it. I need some gas and energy bill relief. It's a good thing I am trying to go clean and sober for awhile because there is no way I could support my bourbon habit and get to work at the same time.

No comments: