Sunday, May 29, 2005

Childhood Ages 5-12


What happens in childhood will affect the rest of your life. Growing up a little kid in the streets of New Orleans is hard from the standpoint of trying to be yourself. Too many things needed for status and acceptance and everybody is broke. That's cool. Luckily for me I still found a way to develop my own personality. That's due to my parents that never made me get involved in something just for their benefit. Kids are cruel and heartless for the most part. My only regret is that I actually dreamed about being in the in crowd anyway. I probably would have started developing my current personality sooner. Even with all the aggravation and feeling like an outcast, I still had a great time.

Favorite Songs: Can't U Feel It- Fat Boys, Billie Jean- Micheal Jackson, Five Minutes of Funk- Whodini, Another One Bites the Dust( Junkyard Dog Theme Song), Ladi Dodi-Get Fresh Crew

Favorite TV Shows: Mid South Wrestling, A-Team, Dukes of Hazzard, Scooby Doo, Knight Rider, Hulk

Heroes : Daddy, Mama, Junkyard Dog, Batman, Rickey Jackson, Dalton Hilliard, Magic Johnson

Favorite Activities: Building skatemobiles, Making wrestling belts out of liquor boxes, Playing C.H.I.P.S. with Devin and fighting over who was going to be Punch or John, Going Crabbing on the bayou with my family, Playing football and basketball, Running away from girls that thought I was cute.

Best Moment : Any family crabbing trip because there were no bad ones.

Worst Moment: Cutting off my eyebrows before the fifth grade honors program. I was 10 years old and trying to shave like my daddy. I still have a mark in right brow from cutting myself.

Posted by Hello

No comments: