Sunday, July 9, 2017

The New Chapter

Hi Everyone.........

When I clicked on the Blogger link it was so dusty that I had to wear a mask and knock down six spiders and their cobwebs just to get this far. I don't know how many people are still around. 90% of my old reader last hasn't posted in years.

This page was so good to me and introduced me to so many good people. Rest in Peace to Deborah.

I wrote this blog for 10 years. I started when I was 29. I haven't done anything for 3 years. Now I am 43.

A lot has happened in 3 years but we will get into that on my new page. You can find it by clicking here as we move forward.




6 comments:

Car Photo Fix said...

Yes, Sometimes blogger link dusty.But it's not a big deal.Also I'm getting this issues.

Casen said...

You made an article that is interesting.You are so amazing.

Clipping Path Service said...





Thanks for sharing this blog. I loved reading this post.

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Hmmmmmm... Looks very innterStin.
Perhaps we'll RITE in Seventh-Heaven.
Follow us Upstairs.
God bless you.

Edgar C. Jones said...

Excellent article it is. Thanks for sharing with us. We are Photo Editing Company Company. Recently we have post an article about eCommerce photo & Car Image Background Replacement. Please check out. Thanks

Clipping Path said...

This is a great article. Very insightful. Thanks for the post.