Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Here We Go Again...Black Problems Part 2



Tonight is the first installment of Black in America 2 on CNN. I will be watching because it's airing on CNN so whatever is reported during the show will be considered by a large amount of people as a fair and accurate assessment of black America. The first installment was a shock to the system. It aired last July and was so gripping and depressing it managed to lower morale during the middle of an historic election. It took about a month to get over the first part. Soledad O'Brien doesn't have a great track record when it comes to stories that are related to me. That New Orleans special was another blow to the system. In spite of that I like her so I will wait until tomorrow to pass judgment. By the time the show is over tonight I will either be going to sleep feeling really encouraged or sitting outside staring at the stars wondering what in the hell did we do to deserve this. With a CNN special it can go either way.

I wonder if CNN is going to keep the message board open this year. That made me feel great about the country.

No comments: