Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Another Broken Handout


I would like to take this time to recognize EarthLink for being the latest company to go back on a promise it made to the city. They announced that they will not be expanding their free internet service throughout the rest of the city, giving everyone outside of Uptown and the French Quarter another reason to feel envious. I guess I should not be writing about this. I probably owe everyone at EarthLink and around the country an apology. I forgot that New Orleans is the only city where anyone who expects people to live up to things they committed to is a whiny, lazy, and shiftless bastard that can’t do anything for themselves and constantly looking for a handout. Foolish of us to expect that when someone stands up in front of the public and tells you they are going to do something you are supposed to believe them. God forbid you actually ask questions about it. Oh well, I guess it’s back to opening You Tube clips 15 minutes before I want to watch with my Verizon wireless card.

1 comment:

Another Conflict Theorist said...

You should make an "Enemies List" of all the people/companies that have done this and keep it as a sticky on the side of your blog. Just a simple "Name - Offense" would do it.