Tuesday, October 3, 2006

The Chicken Dance...




You know, I was taking me a week or two off from blogging. Sometimes it's cool to just watch things go by and observe without having to talk about it. Then, I run across something that touches me so deeply that I just have to say something. Please watch the video above. I have friends of all races and backgrounds. This has nothing to do with them. I have to say what I am about to say from the heart..............

Niggas should never ever ever dance for chicken. That goes for the chicken dance, the chicken noodle soup dance, and this bullshit up here.

You can disagree and find this shit funny but we have to have some kind of damn standards. We can't shake our ass to everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

there is a lot that I can say about that clip, but I will limit it to this. that's a damn shame!!! I want to meet the people who thought it was funny enough to make that clip, and I would like to meet the parents of the children who allowed their child to be exploited as such playing into the stereotype that have plagued our culture for centuries. instead of parading around singing about fried chicken and how much it tastes good, grandmother in the clip should be showing either the family secrets to good southern cooking awakening culinary skills those children may already possess and encouraging them to possibly own their own chef staff or restaurant someday. but I guess that is wishful thinking right?

shan