Thursday, June 30, 2005

Mind Blowing Volume 12

People always talk about life being a roller coaster ride. Lately mine has been feeling like a water slide. Going down with no way to stop it. I guess I couldn't get the 6 months of regular, boring life that I asked for. Oh well, I guess that's how it goes. I was going to do my normal quick thoughts but since I started writing this I decided to give you the list of sayings that I hate for people to tell me when something is going wrong.

1. "Everything happens for a reason" - What if the reason is to benefit someone else?

2. "Someone else always has it worse" - How am I supposed to feel better because someone else is miserable.

3. "He never gives you more than you can handle."

Guess I will have to pull out the old saying by Clifton that says "If you can wake up the next day from it, it wasn't that bad". Even that one is stretching it right now. Lets just move on to the next thing and stop being so negative.

No comments: