Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Gone off That Water

The title of this post is very fitting because I need to vent about some brothers that are obviously drunk or high on something. I am going to take them one at a time.

Baron Davis
You were making 84 million dollars in a city full of black people. You were on the side of the arena, commercials, and city buses. What in the hell mad it feel like a prison. I would write that I wish you woke up in the morning with your back locked up and you couldn't stand straight anymore but that's too mean.

Bill Cosby and John Cheney
I'm putting you two together because I know you are good friends. What are you guys doing in your spare time that makes you crazy? Bill is drugging young women and John Cheney is sending guys into basketball games to act like Suge Knight at a Snoop Dogg concert. I think both of you should retire and work behind the scenes. Every year your reputation gets tarnished more and more.

The Entire G-Unit
You guys get your own headline.

Kobe Kobe Kobe.....
Between the ring you bought your wife, the attorney's fees and the settlement, you have spent about 15 million dollars for about 5 minutes of uncomfortable sex. I know you will never think about this because of the size of your ego, but you have to be one of the most stupid, careless and foolish men I have ever seen. Do you realize how many young kids in the neighborhood you could have helped with 15 million dollars? Do you also realize that if you were just some brother passing through Colorado and were accused of that offense you would have been held without bail? You would probably be sitting somewhere in maximum security as we speak. The worst part is that most likely you haven't noticed any of those things and could care less.

No comments: