- Hello Fall weather! I am so happy to see you because I am tired of sweating all the time. I hope this last for awhile.
- There's allot of stress involved when a new guy starts at your job and makes more money than you. Being a black professional is a hard hustle.
- Cheney vs. Edwards tonight..............who cares what the vice president thinks.
- We should care because Cheney really runs the White House along with Rumsfeld so everyone should pay attention this evening.
- Brooks and Grant fighting on the plane. That was great. The rest of the team should have been fighting too after that performance. Somebody should be fighting Haslett.
- Baseball Note: Sammy Sosa has done so much for that team and it's a damn shame people are treating him like a second rate player. Dusty Baker never liked him anyway.
- Baseball Note 2: World Series Pick is Angels vs. Astros.
- Is the truancy department of New Orleans working yet? There are kids walking up and down Canal St. all day long like it's summer time.
- Am I the only one happy that Shyne's album isn't selling http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2748. This just goes to show you that just because you go to jail or get shot, you still have to put out some quality material in order to sell.
- Method Man is upset about the direction of his show.http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.2725 Didn't he read the script to beging with. That show was bad from day one.
- Why can't anyone involved with rap put out anything worthy of quality entertainment without being foolish. Everybody has to be in a strip club or the project. We wonder why people stereotype us in roles like that. There are millions of hard working, everyday black people that get up early, pay bills and support their children. This is the most under recognized section of the population. The media either focuses on the millionaires or the welfare recipients. No one cares about the people in the middle. No wonder I children have such low self esteem.
Tuesday, October 5, 2004
As I stare onto Canal St. from my low paying job. I have a few things to get off my chest this morning.......