Thursday, October 21, 2004

Am I an addict?

I think I may be an internet and messenger addict. It started off small. I would log on for a few minutes here and there and never really worried about it. Now, I can't go to sleep without logging in to see who sent me a message. My friends list has went from around 10 to about 100. I cleaned it out last night and realized that I didn't even talk to some of those people. Because of finances and circumstance, my personal life has become confined mostly to my house, in front of the tv or computer. I don't mind being home and everything but I feel a need to be out and meeting and talking with people. I haven't been able to do this allot lately and the internet has taken it's place. Last night I watched some old wrestling tapes. Tonight, I think I am going to do the same thing. I need to give my eyes a rest from that monitor.

No comments: