Thursday, April 12, 2007

No Evidence



This message is for Betty Friedan from North Carolina and everyone else who sent me about 50 emails and comments after I wrote about waiting for the evidence to come out in the Duke Lacrosse thing. Well, it turns out there was no evidence. I don't think I actually accused them of being guilty. If I did I am sorry for that. Please understand that when things like this happen and black people hear about it, our history in this country makes us react a certain way. I don't believe two wrongs make a right so since they are innocent I hope they can get everything in order. I would just like to add that this kind of thing goes on everyday in America and the accused are far less capable of defending themselves then these guys. I hope in the long run this case will lead to a review of that.

No comments: