Tuesday, June 7, 2005

30's and What I am Looking Forward To

  • In my 30's I am looking forward to lots of things happening......
  • I'm looking forward to finding the meaning and purpose of my life on this planet.
  • I'm looking forward to watching my children grow.
  • I'm looking forward to being a good man and a good husband.
  • I'm looking forward to good health and prosperity for all of my loved ones.
  • I'm looking forward to my professional life finally taking shape.
  • I'm looking forward to good times and memories with my family.
  • I'm looking forward to black on black crime decreasing.
  • I'm looking forward to black on black love increasing.
  • I'm looking forward to buying a jaguar.
  • I'm looking forward to kindergarten graduations.
  • I'm looking forward to somebody allowing me to write a column for a magazine or website.
  • I'm looking forward to having my own magazine or website.
  • I'm looking forward to enjoying some part of everyday.
  • I'm looking forward to experiencing inner piece.
  • I'm looking forward to my brothers and sisters finding their true passions in life.
  • I'm looking forward to hip hop becoming more responsible.
  • I'm looking forward to fathers taking back control of the community.
  • I'm looking forward to the Saints in the Superbowl.
  • I'm looking forward to applying everything my parents taught me into being a good parent myself.
  • I'm looking forward to hopefully having a son and being as much of a man to him and daddy was to me.
  • I'm looking forward to growing in wisdom and learning something new every day.
  • I'm looking forward to watching the sun set over the lake.
  • I'm looking forward to mastering BBQ.
  • I'm looking forward to the day black men finally recognize the dignity they have inside.
  • I'm looking forward to the day black women cherish that dignity.
  • I'm looking forward to my 40th birthday and all of this has came through.

No comments: