Saturday, April 18, 2009

My Weekend Vibe : My Governor's World Wide Tour

I would like to dedicate this hip hop triple play to my globe trotting governor who is not running for President Bobby Jindal. I know he says he’s not running in 2012 but he’s sure picking up a lot of extra money and frequent flier miles just to run for governor of Louisiana. He doesn’t need that much to win in Louisiana. He will get re-elected in a landslide just for sticking it to New Orleans in his budget cuts. Let me say this in fairness to my Republican friends. Yes, Kathleen Blanco traveled a lot too but most of that was after Katrina when she was trying to hide from her incompetence. People can't really get the full scope of what you are not doing if you are not here. Governor Jindal ain’t hiding. He’s in front of everything. I hope the governor's tour went well in between cutting health care and education. That's what the public wants in a presidential candidate.






Puff Daddy feat. Mase and Carl Thomas - Been Around The World (Remix) -

No comments: