Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mommy's Birthday Time


Today is my mom’s birthday. Last year I posted a poem dedicated to her on this page that I thought was pretty sweet. I can’t top that one so I will just link to it here and change the picture and the song. I might get in trouble for this picture and it may not be smart to answer my cellphone for a few days but ain't she cute? Those dresses are going to come back in style. The second song is to make her smile but will probably make my dad and siblings go to bed early so they won’t have to listen to this album again. When an entire household knows every song on a album as well as the dialogue in between that’s a good sign that we played it too much.


You are the bomb! I hope you have a great day.


1 comment:

Leigh C. said...

Happy Birthday, Cliff's mom!