Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Let me get some other things off of my chest this morning since I am on a roll.

What in the hell is going on in Iraq?
They are bombing U.S. bases now!. I wonder how some of that 53% that voted for George last month feel now. What is he doing supporting Rumsfeld anyway? Even the Republican senators think he is doing a bad job. I said it before and I will say it again, anybody who thinks they'll will be a democracy there is just flat out crazy. That first president needs to just wear a bullseye on his back to make it easy for the snipers.

It's December 21st and I am still not in the Christmas spirit. I haven't even listened to the Temptations- Silent Night yet. I still have four days to go. I was kind of getting into it until my jeep died and put me straight into the black man blues again.

Terrell Owens is out for the season..............good.

As of now I am ready to say that The Wire is the best show on television hands down. There is not one character on that show that isn't interesting and have some substance. It shows that gritty side of urban life without being stereotypical. I don't know where we go with Stringer Bell being dead but the show will still be interesting once they take it back to the docks and deal with the Russians and the union.

Hey Jay Z, I know you are ready this. Congratulations on becoming president of Def Jam. Who knew that making a few decent albums made you qualified to be in charge of the greatest hip hop label ever. Since you are in charge now, can I please get the EPMD greatest hits album now? How about a new album from Redman? Why don't you give Freddie Foxx a major deal so he can make some money for all the underground dues he has paid. Please hold your artist to the same standard of quality hip hop that you hold yourself to sometimes.


I know I just did a I Love New Orleans posting last week but................

What are we going to do with all these stray dogs with the SPCA stops picking them up? What are we doing with money in this city. I need to find where the budget is posted and check this thing out because something is wrong. People are going to start poisoning and shooting dogs in their neighborhood if they don't clear this up.


2 comments:

nK said...

Great taste in music dude. I love hose classics especially Aritha

Nk

Anonymous said...

Well I voted Bush... I don't believe Kerry would have been much better... Does not matter who our president it..... I am an american and I support who ever is our leader.... Bush/Kerry/ even Clinton... I would support no matter what... I believe Ultimantly GOD is in control.... This is my opinon and not ment for argument..