- I don’t put enough emphasis on sleep during the week.
- My personal life is very boring and I need new friends.
- The Covenant for Black America is a great read.
- Gas is too high to drive without a worthy destination.
- If every reality T.V. show makes Laila Ali a contestant I am watching.
Now, I am back to the grind. Judging by the dozen voicemails on my phone that I ignored it should be a very hectic week. I guess that’s what I have to do until I win this Powerball. My only regret over the last week is not taking the chance to post a blog about Jerry Falwell (If you were one of his followers you should be happy he’s passed away. He’s going right to the cloud next to the creator.)I would like to thank my director for letting me take a week off without any warning.
I am also sending a shot out to E.J. who might need to take him a mental break too.
Congratulations to my ex-road dog Christy and her husband on their new baby. It’s about damn time.
Hey Laila, if you happen to read this and want to come to New Orleans to help rebuild something, I am willing to learn the waltz and already know how to do the Josephine Johnny and the Bus Stop. Let me know a few days ahead of time so I can make sure I shine my good shoes.