- The lawmakers in this state need to pass a law that would send everyone a grant to fix whatever is causing your AC in your car not to work. This is not a luxury, it's a necessity.
- I feel so bad for Marion Jones. It's bad enough people think she is on dope. The fact she didn't win one medal doesn't help it any.
- I enjoyed talking to my grandfather Friday night. I hope I still have his sense of humor when I'm 89. I'll probably be sitting on a porch somewhere throwing rocks at little children.
- I'm not sure but I think my little brother is going to be a hell of a football player as soon as he finds out what he is supposed to do.
- I think that I should be happy about having a job but it's hard to be when you never seem to have any money in your pocket.
- Hero came out at the movies last week. This makes it the 10th movie to come out in the last three months I have wanted to see but I'm probably not going to.
- I think that I am going to play the race card if nobody blames Larry Brown for the U.S. team only getting bronze.
- Isn't it amazing how people in Louisiana support George Bush when none of his policies benefit this state.
- After the Bears game, I am making a prediction that the Saints will be 8-8 AGAIN!
- Last but not least, I really hope this is the week G.G. starts walking so I can stop carrying that car seat everywhere.
Tuesday, August 31, 2004
Thoughts of Last Week
I didn't post anything over the weekend but I am back. Here are the things that kept me thinking last week.