I truly love my job. I am one of those cats that get ready for the next work day as soon as he gets home from the previous one to make sure the morning goes smoothly. There are some Mondays however where the only word to describe how you feel about getting the work week started is………………SHIT!!
I guess today is one of those days. During days like this I am usually not up for any real stimulating conversation. I’m blocking things out. I guess that applies to this blog as well. I could write a letter to George Bush thanking him for making me realize how he screwed our recovery to make Blanco look bad from his comments last week. I could use the fact that there was a sellout crowd at a football game in
- Back on my Grizzy – Lil Wayne (I’m guilty of liking this fool’s music too much)
- Groove Swing – Roi Anthony (Look it up!)
- Spirit in the Dark – Aretha Franklin live w/ Ray Charles
- Ms. Fat Booty – Mos Def (played 5 times in a row)
- Big Things Poppin – T.I.
- Soul Soul Soul – Wild Magnolias
- Mothership Connection – Parliament
- Sweet Sixteen – B.B. King
- My Soul Ain’t for
– Jazzy Jeff featuring Raheem Devaughn (Theme song) Sale
- Be Alright – Zapp & Roger
- Adrenaline – The Roots & Beanie Sigel (played 10 times in a row)
- International Players Anthem – UGK