Friday, August 10, 2007

To My Ladies

Pour out some liquor and I reminisce
'Cos through the drama,I can always depend on my mama
And when it seems that I'm hopeless
You say the words that can get me back in focus
 Dear Mama……Tupac


I am closing out my week of positive blogging with a dedication to special people. Today’s blog is dedicated to all the women in life who helped raise me. I still struggle everyday with the fact that you were all so close by and I lost that all at the same time. I would like to thank you all for helping me become the man I am today and the better one I hope to become tomorrow. Lord, I miss those kitchen table conversations. I’m going to need to drive and get me one. It’s going to be one of those days today. It’s been a really good week for me. It just goes to show you that when you dealing with a traumatic experience one quick moment of thought can just jump on your back and make you sad even when good stuff is going on. Oh well….I have it under control mama if you happen to read this. Here’s to my ladies.

Bernadine Harris

Mildred Harris

Geraldine Louvier

Geraldine Baker

Iola Butler

Anna Thomas

Lenell Harris

Ozella Honore

Shirley Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you son!!!

Thanks.

Mama

BigCheze said...

tha strongest women i know....love u all!!!!!!