Monday, July 3, 2006

What do you write about when you are bored with everything? I watch the news and talk shows and nothing turns me on. I suppose I could sit here and tell you guys about what happened at work today or what I had for dinner (in New Orleans it's red beans on Monday). I think I will just sit here and type whatever pops into my head. Ready....Set.... Go....

Why every time somebody from New Orleans does something out of town, the news has to always say its a Katrina evacuee? Why can't it be just one dummy who did something stupid. The whole family has to get labeled. When do we go from being evacuees to regular citizens like everybody else.

I am not prejudice, but does anybody from Mexico want to actually live there? If they officially open up the border, they might as well just give them Texas and get it over with. Actually, it was there's to begin with.

There was a time when a rapper would have lip synch like Young Joc did on the BET awards and ruined his whole career. How do guys get up there like that and feel good after Prince and Stevie Wonder play live music. How Diddy let that boy do that when he used to watch Biggie damn near have an asthma attack and still never lip synch?

What did Jay Z tell Beyonce to make her lose all that weight. She used to be the ghetto girl's hero with all the hips. Now she looks like one of those European women. He must have cut out her cornbread.

Why is my boy Ryan 33 years old and still says "screet" instead of street and "cornder" instead of corner? Don't you hate it when a black man lips get in the way of what he is saying. I guess I shouldn't talk about him since I still can't say ambulance (ambalance) or library (libary).

Did the Bulls just give Ben Wallace 50 million dollars and he can't shoot?

What were all those people doing greeting Lil Kim when she got out of jail? First of all, she went to jail for lying to a grand jury. Second of all, its not like she lied to protect the Black Panthers or anything.

I have come to realize over the past few days that some black men have a high tolerance for looking stupid in public without it bothering them.

I have come to realize over the past few days that some black women have a high tolerance for looking stupid in public without it bothering them.

These two groups seem to have lots of kids that have a high tolerance for looking stupid in public without it bothering them

Every now and then I have to help out my caucasion brothers and sisters. When you have a black guy in your office and you want to make friends, just be yourself please. Do not under any circumstance bring any of your black memorabilia to work to show me and gain cool points. I am cool if you listen to Shania Twain. I don't need to see your House Party DVD to think you are down for the cause.

Finally, Katrina just keeps racking up points and taking things from me. Bobby Brown ( The King of R&B) reunites with New Edition at the Essence Fest and the summabitch ends up being in Houston. I would have paid double to see that. If my mama and sisters didn't read this blog I would be using real awful language right now.

No comments: